You wrote a book. Very nice. But you did not write it to keep it for you. You have to publish it. The problem is that publishers charge high prices for the finance possibilities of some authors, objectively, due to the high cost of printing.
But there is an alternative solution, much cheaper and more effective, in selling your book: online, digital and print books!
Whether an ordinary book or deluxe edition, on plain or fine paper, regardless of its size or scope to which it is addressed, we can help you promote as author recognized worldwide, both by professional editing of the book, print and distribution by the largest online stores in the world, and through an effective promotion.
The steps which have to go through along to your success as a writer, are simple:
1. Write your book.
- Optional: if you started to write but do not have time to finish your book, or you just have an idea about the subject of the book but you have not yet started to write, we can finalize it, no matter the field (except books of fiction – stories, novels, or poetry). Completion of the book will be continuously supervised by you.
2. Text proofreading. It can be done by you, or we can do it.
3. The choice of the book format (size).
- The most common formats, expressed in inches and with their names in English, are: 8.5 x 11 in (US Letter), 6 x 9 in (US Trade), 6.63 x 10.25 in (Comic Book), 4.25 x 6.88 in (Pocketbook), 9 x 7 in (Landscape), 7.5 x 7.5 in (Small Square), 6.14 x 9.21 in (Royal), 7.44 x 9.68 in (Crown Quarto), 8.26 x 11.69 in (A4), 8.5 x 8.5 in (Square), 5.83 x 8.26 in (A5), 5.5 x 8.5 in (Digest)
4. Formatting and editing book.
- It includes editing images within the book.
- This desktop publishing step takes into account the size of your book, and requires the most attention to the fairness and balance of text and images as they appear in the printed book.
5. Selection of the paper type, mode of binding and book cover.
- Depending on these options it is calculated the size of the cover and spine of the book
6. Design and creation of the book cover.
- Whether a normal or luxury printed book or a digital book, a professional cover provides much of its success. First impressions of the readers about a book is formed when seen the cover. Therefore, there must always be a symbiosis between the book content and cover.
- Designing and achieving a cover graphics, text font selection and the way of placing it, all are an art and a science. Our experience and professionalism can help regardless of which field your address book: literature, science, business, etc.
7. Publishing the book.
- At this stage we select one or two publishing houses who will publish your book for free, and we will publish the book there changing it according to the specific requirements of the publisher.
- It is possible to ensure free ISBN
8. Distribution of the book.
- The book will be distributed in the largest stores in the world, both online and traditional. Online retailers include major players in the market of printed and electronic books such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks (Apple) and Kobo, and specialized sites such as Scribd, Page Foundry, Baker & Taylor Blio, txtr, Library Direct, Baker-Taylor Axis360, OverDrive, FlipKart, Lulu, Smashwords or Oyster.
- Optional: it can be expanded the distribution of the book to dozens of bookstores and specialized stores.
9. Optional: conversion, formatting, editing and publishing your book in digital format (e-book).
- Through the services we provide, we format and convert books from classic, printed format, or electronic formats such as Word or PDF, in e-books, and distribute them then all the largest online stores in the world, including Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Sony, Ingram, and Kobo.
10. Optional: Translating the book into and from English, French, Romanian.
- The purpose of a professional translator is to capture the exact meaning of the source text without compromising the integrity of the author’s style in expressing ideas.
- We offer high quality translations at competitive prices. You will receive a reliable and efficient service. Proofreading is included in the price.
11. Optional: An author’s web site, including an online store for selling his own books.
- If you plan to sell your books or other books, it is very important to have a strong presence on the Internet. A special dedicated web page, or even a website, becomes a reference point for the potential buyers or those who want to read what you wrote, giving details about the book, information about the author, reviews, price, how to purchase, and even selling directly on the site.
12. Optional: Promoting book
- We can provide an effective promotion on the Internet, social networks, and mobile devices (tablets, mobile phones, etc.)
- We offer two types of promotion services: Standard and Premium
Details of our services for writing, conversion, editing, translating, publishing and online marketing for books in digital format (PDF, EPUB, Kindle) and in the printed edition.