Grand Prix of the International Exhibition of Inventions, New Techniques and Products of Geneva was obtained by the Swiss company IREWIND SA for OnAirCamera technology created by a team of Romanian researchers in the Center Eastern European Interdisciplinary Applied Research ( CEEC ), led by Mircea Tudor (MBTelecom) Grand Prize winner himself, Geneva (2009 and 2013).
The system acquired by the Swiss company ,including related patent, addresses the type smart phone holders, and consists of a camera system able to track user’s movement in different contexts, to recognize and quickly install as a custom video transmitted instantly to subscriber.
In addition to this remarkable achievement, Romanian researchers and inventors were awarded 17 special awards, 18 gold medals, 8 silver medals and 4 bronze medals. Virtually all 30 present inventions in Geneva, 24 under the auspices of the Ministry of National Education , in a national stand with an area of 32 square meters, and 6 recorded in independent mode, were awarded.
With an area of 8,500 sqm exhibition, 726 inventions from 45 countries and over 60,000 visitors, the International Exhibition of Inventions, New Techniques and New Products in Geneva is the meeting place of the largest markets in the world and the most prestigious inventions international event in the field. The event is held annually in April, under the High Patronage of the President of the Swiss Confederation, the State Council of the Republic and Canton of Geneva, Geneva City Administrative Council, with the support of the World Intellectual Property Organization.
Medals and awards acquired by Romanians
- CORNELIU BIRTOK BANEASA: DYNAMIC DEVICE FOR AIR TRANSFER
The dynamic device for air transfer refers to a device designed to transfer air from outside the engine compartment on the classic and sport air filter.
HONK KONG Science Park Award
- National Research and Development Institute for Textiles and Leather, Bucharest: DEVICE FOR APPLYING SURFACE TREATMENT PRODUCTS ON WARP YARNS
The invention refers to a device attached to the weaving machine used for applying surface treatment products on warp yarns and is characterized by an independent energy regime of operation, 2 coating adjustment possibilities and a constant level in the vat.
- Universitatea Tehnica “Gheorghe Asachi” din Iasi: Installation for aeration of surface water
The installation for aeration of surface water is built în order to protect the aquatic environment from any organic pollution and excessive increase în water temperature due to weather events due to climate change. The aeration is carried out with cooled air, mixed with various aerosols to improve the water quality în the lake.
- National Institute of R&D for Optoelectronics – INOE 2000: Non-invasive method and device for measuring the thermal diffusion coefficient
The invention relates to the measurement of the coefficient of thermal diffusion material in a non-invasive way using a single surface of the sample without affecting the characteristics of the material sample.
- NATIONAL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE FOR GAS TURBINES COMOTI: FLOATING PLATFORM
The invention refers to a floating platform can improve the water quality in hard to reach areas;
- Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu Romania: BICYCLE WITH ENHANCED ENERGY RECOVERY SYSTEM
The invention refers to a command and control system which equips an electrical bicycle. The system leads to the increase in movement autonomy of the bicycle by increasing the energy percentage recovered in the batteries realizing a voluntary physical effort, insuring movement autonomy, having at its disposal a command and control system.
AGEPI Moldova Award
- Dr CAUNI Victor, Dr. PERSU Cristian, Dr. VOINEA Felix: ARTIFICIAL MODEL FOR THE SIMULATION OF PERCUTANEOUS NEPHROLITHOTOMY (PCNL)
The invention is about an artificial model targeting the urologists in training or certified urologists who are doing minimal invasive surgeries for treating renal stones.
Technopol Moscova Award, Saudi Arabia Award
- “Politehnica” University of Bucharest: SYSTEM FOR DETERMINING THE STIFFNESS CENTRE FOR MILLING MACHINES
The system determines the stiffness centre like the locus of points of intersection of the spatial displacement vectors that occur as a result of some three-dimensional forces that acting on clamping device of the workpiece on milling machines.
- “Politehnica” University of Bucharest: MOBILE EQUIPMENT FOR ELECTROCHEMICAL MACHINING AND POLISHING AIDED BY ULTRASONICS
The invention deals with mobile equipment for electrochemical machining and polishing aided by ultrasonics surfaces belonging to workpieces of large dimensions, at electrochemical machining, the tool being assembled at the end of an ultrasonic chain, and at electrochemical machining, the tool is rotated, and the electrolytic liquid being introduced in a hopper, in which is assembled an ultrasonic transducer.
Politehnica –Honk Kong University Award, AGEPI Moldova Award
- ICPE SA: COMPACT FLUORESCENT LAMP (CFL) WITH ELECTRONIC BALLAST, EQUIPPED WITH A MICROPROCESSOR
The compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) with electronic ballast, equipped with a microprocessor, is designed to be connected to the network, in the power range of 32 W, 105 W. It is used for the room lighting and public lighting. The lamp contains a specialized integrated circuit that, by controlling the current at the ignition moment, increases the lifetime and the light flux, improves the power factor and the THDI and ensures the electromagnetic compatibility of the lamp.
- National Institute for R&D in Microtechnologies IMT-Bucharest: Miniaturized impedimetric sensor for pesticides detection
The invention relates to a method of obtaining a miniaturized sensor on silicon substrate to be used in detection of organofosforic pesticide composition compounds.The invention claims are: method of fabrication of miniaturized transducer on silicon substrate, method of biosensor preparation and realization of a portable module containing the biosensor, the microfluidic system and the electronic interface to the reader of electrical signal
- SC REMIR SRL : PNEUMATIC INSTALLATION FOR TREES SHAKEN
At pressure of 10 atm., an automatic block commands the opening of an electro valve, normally closed, through which passes an air jet under pressure, which pushes a ball from a guiding tube towards the branch to be shaken. The same automatic block which achieves the functional connection between the compressor und the electro valve commands the electro valve shutting. This way the pressure in the guiding tube lowers and the ball returns to the initial place.
France Award, IRAN Award
- National Institute of Research and Development in Mechatronics and Measurement Technique, INCDMTM: robot de alimentare microscopul de forta atomica cu produse nanotehnologice
The invention relates to an equipment called robot for feeding atomic force microscope with nanotechnological products used in automatic feeding with nanotechnological products with the view to measure and calibrate them.
- Technical University of Cluj-Napoca: Intuitive method and electronic device to establish the phase displacement by frequency analyzers
The patent deals with an intuitive method and a simple electronic circuit able to display the phase displacement between the input-output signals for frequency analyzers used in Electronics, Mechanical engineering and Control.
- National Research and Development Institute de Cryogénie et de séparation isotopique, INC-DTCI-ICSI, Rm.Valcea: The recycling method of laminated glass wastes
The patent relates to a simple waste recycling method of laminated glass with polyvinyl butyral and ensure their efficient separation based on density and fragility difference that exists between these two materials. Method allows obtaining glass and polyvinyl butyral fully purified which can be reused in the manufacture of safety glass or in other applications.
Saudi Arabia Award
- Institutul de Mecanica Solidelor al Academiei Romane : Extended hybrid force-position control of the robotic systems
The invention refers to extended hybrid force-position control by applying extension theory to solve the contradictory problem on force-position control with applications in the transportation of nuclear, military, MEMS/NMM and generally applications on uneven land or hardly accessible
Russian Federation Award
- National Institute for Chemical Pharmaceutical Research and Development ICCF: Biotechnological process for obtaining bacterial cellulose on mixed substrate
The invention relates to a biotechnological process for obtaining bacterial cellulose by Acetobacter xilinum DSMZ 2004 using inadequate quality horticultural products, glycerol and ethanol as carbon source. Bacterial cellulose synthesized by Acetobacter xilinum DSMZ 2004 can be used as a novel wound healing system and as a scaffold for tissue regeneration.
- „Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati: TECHNOLOGY FOR PREPARING DRY ACID DOUGH FROM WHOLE RYE FLOUR
The invention relates to a process for preparing freeze dried sourdough to be used in whole rye flour bread
- National Institute of Research and Development in Mechatronics and Measurement Technique, INCDMTM: APPARATUS FOR MEASURING THE OPEN CIRCULAR PROFILES
The invention relates to an apparatus for measuring the open circular profiles, by tracing, to verify the form deviation of the rolling surfaces of the bearing rings. This apparatus has an extended measurement range and fast and convenient calibration procedure.
V. FADEEV Award, Russian Federation Award
- National Research and Development Institute for Textiles and Leather, Bucharest: Heat-insulation textile composite made for soil mulching in agriculture
Composite for protecting soil against atmospheric and biological factors, consisting of a textile reinforcement, knitted or woven from monofilament yarns made of low density polyethylene, polypropylene or polyester with transversely arranged cavities of 50 … 150 mm, and longitudinally arranged cavities of 200…700 mm. They are embedded with expandable polystyrene granules in which single and double layer knitted and woven fabric alternate and open cavities are sewn with polyester yarns.
HONK KONG Science Park Award
- NATIONAL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE FOR GAS TURBINES COMOTI: Thermo-Gas Dynamics Test Facility At High Parameters
The invention concerns a thermo-gas dynamics test facility at high parameters, used in the field of gas turboengines in particular.
- INCDIE ICPE-CA: THE PLANT FOR ACTIVE PROTECTION OF SUPERCONDUCTING COIL AT SUPERCONDUCTING MOTORS
The plant solves the superconducting coil active protection at superconductive motors, in case of accidental exit from the superconducting state, i.e. in case of its normalization, construction. The plant is composed of a power module, a logical sequences programming module, and a stabilized voltage supply module.
- University of Agronomical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Bucharest: OBTAINING GLYCEROALCOHOLIC AND HYDROGLYCEROALCOHOLIC PRODUCTS WITH ANTIOXIDANT EFFECT FROM PLEUROTUS OSTREATUS MYCELIUM
The present invention consists in a method of obtaining a hydroglyceroalcoholic and a glyceroalcoholic extract, similar to gemmotherapy products, with antioxidant effect from fresh mycelium of the Pleurotus ostreatus mushroom obtained by submerged cultivation in the bioreactor.
- INCDIE ICPE-CA: INERTIAL ELECTROMAGNETIC MICROGENERATOR
The invention referer to an inertial electromagnetic microgenerator which convert the vibration energy of low level in electromagnetic energy, with applications in the power sensor networks for medical use, respectively automotive field.
Inventions with costs supported by authors
- Bogdan Constantin VLADILA: Apparatus for local application of an extremely low frequency magnetic field to cells
Natural regeneration of tissue including cellular densification is achieved by local application of controlled magnetic field in region of wrinkle, strech marks, hair loss or mobile teeth
- Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu Romania: COMPUTER CHIAR WITH AN ACTIVE PRINCIPLE OF SPINE RELAXATION
Chair destined for persons working long hours behind the computer, created with the purpose of reducing the negative health effects and the stressful effects of spine compression during prolonged immobilization of the human body in the actual work behind the computer and to reduce and remove the already accumulated spine affliction due to the prolonged work previously done behind the computer.
- SC HIDROELECTRICA SA: FLAT VALVE POSITION TRACKING SYSTEM
The invention refers to a flat valve position tracking system which fits the bottom dumps of dams or hydroelectric intakes.
- SC SaniMed International SRL: Bioresonance dressing for wound healing fast
Dressing bioresonance, stimulating tissue regeneration, consists of a biodegradable absorbent presented as a composite containing growth factors and protective formulation and a recoverable component presented as a set of basic electronic components biofeedback – passive resonators.
- Societatea romana de abilitare orala: Casoleta aseptica
Destinata mentinerii gradului de sterilizare, petru instrumentarul medical, sterilizat prin metode clasice.
- Justin CAPRA ASSOCIATION: TRIVOL – chamber sliding system
The invention relates to a mechanism for sliding mechanism rooms built on the basis of the deformable parallelogram and the floating roller operating at two coupled dezmodromic and the useful area used for the multiplication of the container, the stop of homes or caravans / fast relocation of any purpose